AFI is the only powered access company to hold the Institute of Customer Service ServiceMark accreditation. We are committed to putting our customers at the heart of everything we do.
ServiceMark enables organisations to benchmark themselves against best practice, gain a better insight into their customers’ needs and develop strategies to meet them.
In his report the Institute’s ServiceMark Assessor said: “It was good to see the improvements and results already achieved by AFI and how ServiceMark had supported the commitment to work harder to develop an outstanding customer experience. A number of areas for improvement have been identified since AFI committed to ServiceMark and I’m confident they will be maintained, completed and continue to impact positively upon the service provided.”
We were also shortlisted for the Customer Commitment category at the Institute of Customer Service UK Customer Satisfaction Awards in March 2016, along with some of the UK’s leading companies.
AFI initiatives that form the core of our customer service programme include:
- Being available to do more business with our customers online, anytime and at their convenience
- Carrying out customer and employee surveys and acting on feedback
- Substantially increasing the level of employee training in customer service
- Recognising employees’ commitment to customer service through a Customer Service Champion scheme and also through a depot recognition scheme
- Producing a Customer Charter
- Making our twice-yearly employee road shows a key focus of the programme
Our ethos is to be ‘Friendly, Helpful and Professional’ in all our dealings with our customers.
Careers at AFI
Would you like to work for one of the fastest growing companies in the UK with a workforce of over 675 throughout 36 locations in the world? In AFI, we have a huge variety of opportunities, so if you have ambition and a drive to succeed we want to hear from you.
As a successful business, we are very aware that we play a significant role in the wellbeing of the people who work with us, in the environment and in the local communities within which we work.